Monday, November 8, 2010

You Have A Choice

You choose the world you inhabit. That's right, YOU choose. You can choose to see your world with love or you can choose to see the world through the limited lens of fear. It is always your choice and always will be your choice.

I have come to realize that I was playing the role of victim. As a child I didn't have the tools to recognize this role I was playing over and over again but even so, in those moments, I was choosing to view my life with fear. It currently plays out in different areas of my life but it's all the same thing. The voice that wants to convince me that I am a victim of my own life will say: I didn't get the job I thought I deserved, sucks for me. I have to deal with these health issues, why am I the only one? It is time that I took responsibility for my thoughts and my actions. One of my mentors, Sonya Boesse, explained that we are swimming in an ocean of currents. You can't control the ocean around you but you can control your own wave, the thoughts you put out there. I know that my wave has been polluted and it is time to clean it up. There is no need to beat myself up about this either! All it takes is a commitment to pure and loving thoughts on a moment by moment basis. I have a lifetime of "work" to do but I have seen many miracles from recognizing that I am not my thoughts.

Your thoughts create your reality, so what do you want your reality to look like?

On a more humorous note...remember this song?!? IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE- Ace of Base. It just came up on my itunes and I had to share...Ace of Base was my first cd!

2 comments:

  1. Just got my ticket for Gabby's lecture on Wed, so excited! Can't wait to meet you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. Great work. Yes!

    ReplyDelete